To help spread the love and appreciate the work of other bloggers I thought that I would do a monthly favourite blogger, every month I’ll post my top five favourite bloggers that have caught my eye/ interest this month and link back to their blog and latest post. Being a blogger for about two month and I honestly couldn’t have been prepared for the work and time that goes into ones blog. The passion that some bloggers are able to show with just their words is simply amazes me.
This month I have noticed a drop in everyone engagement and lot more bloggers are feeling discourage to carry on or to write their next blog post so I though it would be fun and a great little idea to do a monthly blogger post.
So without further ado here’s my March’s months five top monthly bloggers:
- Hannah | Pages, Places & Plates. Just the name makes me smile! Hannah is a new blogger focusing on Travel and book reviews. I especially loved her book review on ‘Choosing me -love letter from a poet’ by Bill Weber and can’t wait to read the book myself this year! If you love travel and books then you’ll love Pages, Places & Plates. (Click here to be directed to her latest blog post called ‘Odell’s Coffee Shop’ and don’t forget to leave a like/comment to show your love!)
- Sam | Stressedmum is a blog is one that automatically catches the eyes. Whether you are a mother yourself or not the title is something a lot of women can relate to. I cam across stressedmum while applying for a giveaway the name caught my attention and so I clicked on her profile and onto a link that directed me to her blog page and instantly fell in love with it! If you are looking for a parenting blog/ lifestyle blog then this is the one for you! Click here to check out her latest blog post and don’t forget to show some love by leaving a comment.
- Hannah | Wellbean Blog is one if you have been following me you would have heard before. I have done a collaboration with Wellbean once and hope to do so again in the future. Wellbean blog attracted me when I saw that she was raising awareness for eating disorders. I’ve loved reading her blog posts ever since. This is a fantastic mental health blog that I really feel should have more attention directed at it than it does now. To read her latest blog post, click here, and don’t forget to leave something positive in the comments!
- Michael Neale | Prudent Gaming is probably one of the only gamer bloggers out there that I follow. Being a lover of only the old PlayStation One classics I’ve never considered myself to be a gamer however Prudent Gaming caught my attention writing the stories for video games. His passion for what he does and what he wants to achieve is very plain and clear in his work and I know a lot of gamers who would love to read his blog posts daily! So why don’t click here to read his latest post and leave a comment to share the love. I feel a lot of my readers would really like this blog.
- Kristen | Books.Faith.Love is a simply stunning blog dedicated to all things books. Now if you are as much of a book lover as I am coming across a really great book blog is basically like coming across gold! The work that has clearly been put into this blog truly shows and I’m so glad that I came across her blog. She also has an stunning Instagram feed! Click here to be sweep over to her latest post.
I hope you all love checking these bloggers out as much as I love reading their posts! Don’t forget to show them how much you enjoyed reading their posts by subscribing/ commenting or liking.
Stay tuned for another one next month, I follow and read so many amazing bloggers and their posts that I feel ‘Five Favourite Monthly Bloggers’ will never end.
Enjoy your Wednesday guys!