I am incredibly aware that I have slowed down massively with my blog progress and keeping on top of posts and I really am sorry for that however my life is crazy and unpredictable at times and my head is even more so.
I’ve had a lot of opportunities brought my way and a lot of exciting ideas I want to get started on and sharing with you guys! My biggest problem I have when I start getting ideas is it’s never one or two and I have a really hard time slowing down my thought train and being able to pick out a coherent thought, so I’m usually spending a week or two stressing and trying to get my thoughts into place so I can actually get cracking on some of these ideas.
I’m really bad with time management although I have been working really hard on changing that and my old motto “Better late than never”. With that being said, I have a few things planned and almost ready for you guys to read through, I thought I’d just give a little update on what to expect and around the dates you should expect them.
- I have an author Interview with the one and only amazing Olga Gibbs
- I will then be realising my long awaited review on Heavenward
- 10th April I’ll be posting my experience doing yoga for a year
- 16 April I’ll be posting ‘baking cakes with Cait’
- 23rd April I’ll be posting ‘Adventure with the kids’
- 23th April I’ll be posting ‘Mine and Dan’s small adventures’
- 20th April I’ll be releasing my review on Magic Pie a children’s book written by @Robyn_Embrey
- 30th April starts the Moxie blog tour!
- 1st of May starts the Hallow blog Tour!
- 2nd May I’ll be releasing my review on Moxie
- 4th May I will then be releasing my review on Hallow!
- 6th May I’ll be posting my first update on how I’m getting on with @Campnanowrimo for the first time!
- 13th May I’ll be doing a post called ‘my yoga music’
- 17th May I’ll be doing a post on the different type of yoga there is out there
- 20th May I’ll be releasing my post on the different types of eating disorder there are out there.
- I’m also currently in the middle of attempting to write my first ever children’s book!
- 24th May I’ll be writing another post on Anxiety and living with it
- 27th May, ‘A message to those who have care for an anxiety sufferer’
- 31st May I’ll be writing a post on depression.
Now I do have a LOT more things planned than that including the release of my anxiety candle range and more exciting things. I also have other post ideas that I will probably be adding into the mix and I’ll probably end up changing a few of the titles on my posts.
I’m trying to be more regular in my blogging but I have taken on the @Campnanowrimo challenge and this will be my first year of doing it and so I’m a little all over the place trying to write, plan, stay active and healthy while staying on top of daily life, thinking of new creative ideas as well as reaching out to other bloggers/brads for guest posts and product testing.
Speaking of which, after May I am going to start posting product review (or in May if things speed up) and I’m super excited about that. I hope that this post has got everyone excited for my future posts and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or collaborations you’d like to do with me, You can click on the links below to be taken to my social accounts which you can use to contact me through or use my email: Littletinkable@Gmail.com
I would also just like to state that if anyone is interesting in reading Heavenward it has now become amazon first best seller! And to top it off the wonderful author who created such a wonderfully captivating book has placed heavenward for free on all platforms including Amazon to celebrate her soon releasing of Hallow the next book in ‘The Celestial Creatures series’. So don’t miss you’re chance at getting the first copy for free, the offer won’t be there forever and you won’t regret getting it!
Do you like YA? Things with a little dark twist? How about a down to earth heroine that has the ability to save or destroy the very people who hurt her, and the people she cares for? How about angels with a sense of humour? Don’t miss you’re chance to download a free copy! CLICK HERE to be directed to the sites that you can go on to download this great book for FREE.
Pinterest: Little Tinkablee
Youtube: Little Tinkablee
Facebook Page: LittleTinkablee
GoodReads: Tinka| LittleTinkablee