Before I start I just want to say thank you so much Hannah for nominating me for such a lovely award!
- Simply, give a shout out to the blogger that nominated you for this award and make sure to link back to their blog
- Write 11 facts about yourself
- Don’t forget to post the award on your blog
- And, answer the fun questions set up by the blogger amazing enough to nominate you
- After that, Nominate 11 amazing bloggers who you feel deserve this award and don’t forget to tag them to help spread the blogging love
11 Random facts about me
I am deathly afraid of moths (though I feel as though I’ve mention this one somewhere before)
Until this year I never really watch T.V other than adult cartoons.
I’ll eat anything chocolate
I have three cats but want more in the future. (I highly doubt my boyfriend could cope with another cat in the around though!)
It’s no secret that I LOVE purple. But I also really like the colours Green and Blue.
I love books! But when I was a teen you would only ever find me reading things to do with vampires, werewolves and anything supernatural/paranormal.
I LOVE baking but HATE cooking.
I’m obsessed with anything tiny and/or cute. If it’s small I’ll more than likely impulse buy it and regret it later while taking loads of pictures of it…
When I was younger I used to refused to wear shoes unless they had some kind of heel that made that click/clomp sound as you walked by.
In truth, at heart, I’m still that little girl that only wants to wear loud high heels but now with my anxiety I can’t handle it as I feel it draws far too much attention to me.
And, lastly, I’m not at all an interesting person 🙂 .
11 Questions by Hannah
(1) If you could wake up in any fictional world, where would it be?
Any fictional world that has a unicorn. If I ever got to meet one, I’m pretty sure I’d become the happiest person alive.
(2) You can suddenly talk to just one species of animal, which would it be?
Umm, Cats. Purely because I’d really love to know what my cats are trying to say to me all the time.
(3) What’s the first memory you can remember?
Umm, being about five/six and running off to the skate park to do some skating, before venturing out into the “forbidden” Woods. I can’t really remember why everyone parents told us not to go in there, I loved it over there and even ended up creating my own little den for me and my friends when I was little older.
(4) What type of decor do you really need more of in your home/living space?
Books, I love decorating every room in books 😛 .
(5) You get a superpower of your choice, but you have to trade in three of your skills or positive traits. Which superpower do you get, and what do you trade for it in return?
I don’t trade anything or gain anything because my anxiety wouldn’t let me handle having a superpower.
(6) If you could only watch one movie ever again for the rest of your life, which would it be?
School of Rock without even thinking about it!
(7) Think back to your favourite place you’ve ever been. Where was it. and why did you love it so much?
The woods. Because it’s full of nature, animals, insects and critters, colours, peaceful sounds and usually no people.
(8) What are your most important goals that you’re focusing on right now?
- Helping others through my blog
- Writing my novel
- Getting my candles out there into the world
- Growing my blog and social media’s
- Continue learning more about certain mental health topics
- Gaining some control over my anxiety and depression
- Keep focusing on getting healthier
- Getting myself to the point I can up my yoga practice and do more demanding positions
- Reconnecting with myself
- Not to loose myself through my mental health again
- Continue re-learning to do all the things I used to love, e.g, Reading a lot more, writing my own poems and lyrics again, drawing again, playing the piano/keyboard again and focusing more on the things that use to give me joy
- And just in general to make it through each month without giving up or giving in.
(9) Would you rather never eat your favourite food again or never see your favourite animal again?
Never eat my favourite food again, I don’t have a great relationship with food as it is, but I do with my pets. I couldn’t bare not seeing them ever again!
(10) If you could learn any language, which would it be and why?
Gaelic, I’m not actually sure why.
(11) What’s a difficult lesson learnt in life that you’re now grateful for?
Not to judge a book by its cover. Which goes both ways, just because someone looks and acts good at first doesn’t necessarily mean they are and just because someone looks or acts bad doesn’t necessarily mean they are bad.
My 11 Questions for my nominee’s
What is you’re all time favourite book? Something you could read again and again?
- Do you chew your pens/pencils?
- What is your song of the week?
- What was your favourite childhood cartoon?
- What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- Have you ever been to a concert?
- What was your first ever concert?
- Are you named after anyone? (Example, family member, celebrity, Place).
- What was your favourite school subject?
- What is one hobby you would like to take?
- Do you any irrational fears?
- What are you looking forward to this year?