To help spread the love and appreciate the work of other bloggers I thought that I would do a monthly favourite blogger, every month I’ll post my top five favourite bloggers that have caught my eye/ interest this month and link back to their blog and latest post. Being a blogger for about two month and I honestly couldn’t have been prepared for the work and time that goes into ones blog. The passion that some bloggers are able to show with just their words is simply amazes me.
This month I have noticed a drop in everyone engagement and lot more bloggers are feeling discourage to carry on or to write their next blog post so I though it would be fun and a great little idea to do a monthly blogger post.
So without further ado here’s my March’s months five top monthly bloggers:
- Hannah | Pages, Places & Plates. Just the name makes me smile! Hannah is a new blogger focusing on Travel and book reviews. I especially loved her book review on ‘Choosing me -love letter from a poet’ by Bill Weber and can’t wait to read the book myself this year! If you love travel and books then you’ll love Pages, Places & Plates. (Click here to be directed to her latest blog post called ‘Odell’s Coffee Shop’ and don’t forget to leave a like/comment to show your love!)
- Sam | Stressedmum is a blog is one that automatically catches the eyes. Whether you are a mother yourself or not the title is something a lot of women can relate to. I cam across stressedmum while applying for a giveaway the name caught my attention and so I clicked on her profile and onto a link that directed me to her blog page and instantly fell in love with it! If you are looking for a parenting blog/ lifestyle blog then this is the one for you! Click here to check out her latest blog post and don’t forget to show some love by leaving a comment.
- Hannah | Wellbean Blog is one if you have been following me you would have heard before. I have done a collaboration with Wellbean once and hope to do so again in the future. Wellbean blog attracted me when I saw that she was raising awareness for eating disorders. I’ve loved reading her blog posts ever since. This is a fantastic mental health blog that I really feel should have more attention directed at it than it does now. To read her latest blog post, click here, and don’t forget to leave something positive in the comments!
- Michael Neale | Prudent Gaming is probably one of the only gamer bloggers out there that I follow. Being a lover of only the old PlayStation One classics I’ve never considered myself to be a gamer however Prudent Gaming caught my attention writing the stories for video games. His passion for what he does and what he wants to achieve is very plain and clear in his work and I know a lot of gamers who would love to read his blog posts daily! So why don’t click here to read his latest post and leave a comment to share the love. I feel a lot of my readers would really like this blog.
- Kristen | Books.Faith.Love is a simply stunning blog dedicated to all things books. Now if you are as much of a book lover as I am coming across a really great book blog is basically like coming across gold! The work that has clearly been put into this blog truly shows and I’m so glad that I came across her blog. She also has an stunning Instagram feed! Click here to be sweep over to her latest post.
I hope you all love checking these bloggers out as much as I love reading their posts! Don’t forget to show them how much you enjoyed reading their posts by subscribing/ commenting or liking.
Stay tuned for another one next month, I follow and read so many amazing bloggers and their posts that I feel ‘Five Favourite Monthly Bloggers’ will never end.
Enjoy your Wednesday guys!
So I’ve recently just discovered what Versatile blogger nominations were when two very lovely and amazing bloggers awarded me with one. Just going into my second month of blogging this is a really big deal for me and a great boost for my self-esteem and I couldn’t thank @LaurasLife or @MuchloveKirsty enough for nominating me! (If you’d like to check out who else they nominated or just wanting to take a look at their blog just click their twitter names as I’ve linked them to their blog).
You might be wondering what exactly is the Versatile Blogger Awards as it was a question on my mad and so I did a little research myself to find out exactly what it is. And simply put; it’s a community of bloggers, celebrating other blogs/bloggers who have unique content, strong writing, beautiful images/photographs or blog content that stands out to them.
I found there are three rules to this Versatile Blogger Awards after being nominated and those are:
- Thank the person (or people) who has choose and nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- And lastly, Nominate ten bloggers you feel deserve to be nominated.
So without further ado, here are seven facts about myself:
- When I was 7-8 Years old I had two very colourful fishes that I absolutely loved but woke up one morning to one of them eaten in half by the shark fish that was in there with them… I’ve not had fishes since.
- My mum got me into unicorns when I was five years old on a shopping trip. I came across a really pretty unicorn teddy that was bigger than I was at the time, I name her Rainbow (because she has a rainbow mane) and I’ve been asking my mum to buy me unicorn teddies ever since.
- I have four younger siblings whom I love very dearly.
- I’ve always had a love for photography but can never see myself doing it as a profession. I love to do it in my own times as a hobby rather than a full-time commitment. I tried making art a full-time commitment and I ended up hating it. I’ve started doing it as a hobby again and I’m slowly falling back in love with it.
- I want to be an author someday. I’m still not too sure what category I want to fall under as I’m still figuring myself out but It’s a dream I’ve never forgotten and one I plan on seeing through.
- I’m going to be making my own anxiety candles really soon! I’ve spent the past 6-7 months researching how to make candles, different ways I can make them and I’m really excited about them. My first batch will be based on scents & colours that help calm you’re anxious mind.
- I’ve suffered from anxiety pretty much all my life but it started to cripple me in high school. I spent two years not leaving my house (unless it was absolutely necessary and I had my mum with me) but was lucky enough to have the support of my family and my boyfriend who helped me push past it.
And that there brings us to the end of seven facts about me and on to the ten bloggers I nominate for the Versatile Blogger Awards. Choosing bloggers for this wasn’t an easy decision as the blogging community is so large and there are so many great blogs out there! But of course there are always a few that stand out to you and there have been a few that have stood out to me.
I’ve tried to keep the categories as open as possible but I do think a lot of these fall under the categories; mental health, lifestyle and book bloggers. There were so many to choose from as I have been reading a lot of blogs recently but I’ve chosen the ten that I feel my readers would personally gravitate more towards and enjoy reading themselves also.
So here are my Nominations for The Versatile Blogger Awards:
Each of these blogs has amazing content that really should be checked out! I’d again like to thank @Lauraslife and @MuchloveKirsty for nominating me and for awarding me with a Versatile Blogger Award!
If you’d like to check out any of the blogs above that I have mention then all you have to do is click their name and you’ll be directed right to their blog. Also, go check out @Wellbeanblog on eating disorder awareness. I’ve collaborated with @Wellbeanblog in sharing a little about my story, that I will soon be posting up (also I’m sorry I know you’ve been nominated four times already but I really love your blog!).
Make sure you are following my Instagram @littletinkablee and Twitter @tinkableeblog to stay tuned and up to date with the new projects I’m doing, new collaborations and two book reviews on the way!