So I’ve recently just discovered what Versatile blogger nominations were when two very lovely and amazing bloggers awarded me with one. Just going into my second month of blogging this is a really big deal for me and a great boost for my self-esteem and I couldn’t thank @LaurasLife or @MuchloveKirsty enough for nominating me! (If you’d like to check out who else they nominated or just wanting to take a look at their blog just click their twitter names as I’ve linked them to their blog).
You might be wondering what exactly is the Versatile Blogger Awards as it was a question on my mad and so I did a little research myself to find out exactly what it is. And simply put; it’s a community of bloggers, celebrating other blogs/bloggers who have unique content, strong writing, beautiful images/photographs or blog content that stands out to them.
I found there are three rules to this Versatile Blogger Awards after being nominated and those are:
- Thank the person (or people) who has choose and nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- And lastly, Nominate ten bloggers you feel deserve to be nominated.
So without further ado, here are seven facts about myself:
- When I was 7-8 Years old I had two very colourful fishes that I absolutely loved but woke up one morning to one of them eaten in half by the shark fish that was in there with them… I’ve not had fishes since.
- My mum got me into unicorns when I was five years old on a shopping trip. I came across a really pretty unicorn teddy that was bigger than I was at the time, I name her Rainbow (because she has a rainbow mane) and I’ve been asking my mum to buy me unicorn teddies ever since.
- I have four younger siblings whom I love very dearly.
- I’ve always had a love for photography but can never see myself doing it as a profession. I love to do it in my own times as a hobby rather than a full-time commitment. I tried making art a full-time commitment and I ended up hating it. I’ve started doing it as a hobby again and I’m slowly falling back in love with it.
- I want to be an author someday. I’m still not too sure what category I want to fall under as I’m still figuring myself out but It’s a dream I’ve never forgotten and one I plan on seeing through.
- I’m going to be making my own anxiety candles really soon! I’ve spent the past 6-7 months researching how to make candles, different ways I can make them and I’m really excited about them. My first batch will be based on scents & colours that help calm you’re anxious mind.
- I’ve suffered from anxiety pretty much all my life but it started to cripple me in high school. I spent two years not leaving my house (unless it was absolutely necessary and I had my mum with me) but was lucky enough to have the support of my family and my boyfriend who helped me push past it.
And that there brings us to the end of seven facts about me and on to the ten bloggers I nominate for the Versatile Blogger Awards. Choosing bloggers for this wasn’t an easy decision as the blogging community is so large and there are so many great blogs out there! But of course there are always a few that stand out to you and there have been a few that have stood out to me.
I’ve tried to keep the categories as open as possible but I do think a lot of these fall under the categories; mental health, lifestyle and book bloggers. There were so many to choose from as I have been reading a lot of blogs recently but I’ve chosen the ten that I feel my readers would personally gravitate more towards and enjoy reading themselves also.
So here are my Nominations for The Versatile Blogger Awards:
Each of these blogs has amazing content that really should be checked out! I’d again like to thank @Lauraslife and @MuchloveKirsty for nominating me and for awarding me with a Versatile Blogger Award!
If you’d like to check out any of the blogs above that I have mention then all you have to do is click their name and you’ll be directed right to their blog. Also, go check out @Wellbeanblog on eating disorder awareness. I’ve collaborated with @Wellbeanblog in sharing a little about my story, that I will soon be posting up (also I’m sorry I know you’ve been nominated four times already but I really love your blog!).